我加入了我的第一個交換活動,國際圍巾交換活動!
I have just joined my first exchange activity, the International Scarf Exchange 5!
以前在網上已經見過這個活動,可惜是錯過了申請的日期,未能參與其中。今次難得能找到時機可以參加,在努力唸書的期間立刻就填好問卷加入了!
Reading the web and seeing the participants playing in this exchange makes me really eagar to get engaged in this little game, but unfortunately I always missed the chance of joining. When the RSS feed shows that the sign up of ISE5 is on at the previous ISE4 web, I, who should be working hard on my study, filled in the questionnaire and sent to the hostresses and joined in the game nearly immediately!
現在還沒有想到編什麼款色的圍巾呢,現時想的是用日本的毛線,因為參加的朋友們都多在歐美吧,日本的毛線和款色的應該比較少見。偏偏日本的圍巾款色都偏向簡單,要用漂亮的線材才可以表現出美感,又未知歐美的朋友們會喜歡不。算了,考試後才慢慢想好了。
Umm, I am still wondering on the pattern and the yarn to be used in this exchange. Currently, my first instinct goes to Japanese yarn which should be quite a stranger to most of the participants who are in Europe or North America. However, the pattern for Japanese scarfs are normally quite simple and depend a lot on the pattern and quality of the yarn itself to bring the beauty up. I still have no idea of whether my pal will like it or not. Anyway, I should think of it after my professional review.
I have just joined my first exchange activity, the International Scarf Exchange 5!
以前在網上已經見過這個活動,可惜是錯過了申請的日期,未能參與其中。今次難得能找到時機可以參加,在努力唸書的期間立刻就填好問卷加入了!
Reading the web and seeing the participants playing in this exchange makes me really eagar to get engaged in this little game, but unfortunately I always missed the chance of joining. When the RSS feed shows that the sign up of ISE5 is on at the previous ISE4 web, I, who should be working hard on my study, filled in the questionnaire and sent to the hostresses and joined in the game nearly immediately!
現在還沒有想到編什麼款色的圍巾呢,現時想的是用日本的毛線,因為參加的朋友們都多在歐美吧,日本的毛線和款色的應該比較少見。偏偏日本的圍巾款色都偏向簡單,要用漂亮的線材才可以表現出美感,又未知歐美的朋友們會喜歡不。算了,考試後才慢慢想好了。
Umm, I am still wondering on the pattern and the yarn to be used in this exchange. Currently, my first instinct goes to Japanese yarn which should be quite a stranger to most of the participants who are in Europe or North America. However, the pattern for Japanese scarfs are normally quite simple and depend a lot on the pattern and quality of the yarn itself to bring the beauty up. I still have no idea of whether my pal will like it or not. Anyway, I should think of it after my professional review.
No comments:
Post a Comment