我終於等到了我的ravelry的邀請了!
I finally received my invitation of ravelry!
這是一個外國的網站,但組織了全世界喜歡編織的人們,讓他們有一個共同的地方展示作品,毛線,又可以交換不同的資訊。好方便,也很有趣。最好的是如果我有某一種毛線,我可以看一下其他朋友會用來編什麼呢。
This is a foreign website which coordinates every knitters/crocheters in the world. It provides a common area for the knitters to show their projects and stash, and at the same time various information is being exchanged. It's convenient, yet interesting. The best use of it would be if I have certain yarn, I can search and see how other knitters use them as a project.
剛在網上找了一下,不論是香港或是台灣的參加者的不多呢,可能始終是用英語作主要語言吧。
Just searched on the web and found that not many people from HK or Taiwan joined..... Probably because English is used?
如果有興趣的話,可以到這個網站登記呢!
If you are interested, you can register your account at this website.
Ravelry
如果想加入其中的話,可以加入等侯名單(因為它還沒有開放呢),在主頁中按下add me to the list,再填入電郵地址就可以了。
If you wish to join the club, you can add your name to the waiting list, (because it is not open to public yet), press "add me to the list" at the main page, and input your email, and everything would be ok.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment