I got my ISE5 package when I got back home from work today! It's wrapped in a lovely package that reminds me Christmas is coming!
今天放工回到家發現收到了很有聖誕氣氛的ISE5的郵件!
My pal is Cathy-Cate! She designed and knitted a fabulous red lace scarf for me, decorated with sparkling golden beads, which really goes with the lunar new year! and, also for Christmas! I can see my mum's eyes staring at the scarf, and she kept on petting it, and saying it's sooooo soft, greedily. I just love it!
我的密友是Cathy-Cate!她為我設計了一條非常可愛的蕾絲圍巾給我呢!用的是紅色的線,連上金色的珠子,有十足的新年氣氛呀!還非常適合聖誕節呢!媽媽摸著圍巾,不停的說著好軟,好滑,眼珠也快掉出來了。我真的好喜歡呢!
Cathy, kind and generous and nice Cathy, sent some lovely goodies with the scarf, including tasty mint sugar, chocolates, and a set of natural skin care products including lip balm, a soap and a tin of moisturiser!
Cathy也寄來了很多其他不同的小禮物,包括糖果,巧克力,和潤唇膏,肥皂及潤膚霜呢!
She also included a pack of yarn for me from twisted! I can't explain how soft it is, but it's just so nice! Ideas came up and I am thinking of how to use it! Oh thanks Cathy!.
她還為我寄來了一綑毛線,是etsy上的twisted!我不能明白為什麼可以這麼的柔軟呀!看著這毛線,腦中不停的在想可以作些什麼呢~真的很謝謝Cathy!
By the way, Barb has received my scarf!
另外,我的圍巾,Barb也收到了!


今天放工回到家發現收到了很有聖誕氣氛的ISE5的郵件!
My pal is Cathy-Cate! She designed and knitted a fabulous red lace scarf for me, decorated with sparkling golden beads, which really goes with the lunar new year! and, also for Christmas! I can see my mum's eyes staring at the scarf, and she kept on petting it, and saying it's sooooo soft, greedily. I just love it!
我的密友是Cathy-Cate!她為我設計了一條非常可愛的蕾絲圍巾給我呢!用的是紅色的線,連上金色的珠子,有十足的新年氣氛呀!還非常適合聖誕節呢!媽媽摸著圍巾,不停的說著好軟,好滑,眼珠也快掉出來了。我真的好喜歡呢!
Cathy, kind and generous and nice Cathy, sent some lovely goodies with the scarf, including tasty mint sugar, chocolates, and a set of natural skin care products including lip balm, a soap and a tin of moisturiser!
Cathy也寄來了很多其他不同的小禮物,包括糖果,巧克力,和潤唇膏,肥皂及潤膚霜呢!
She also included a pack of yarn for me from twisted! I can't explain how soft it is, but it's just so nice! Ideas came up and I am thinking of how to use it! Oh thanks Cathy!.
她還為我寄來了一綑毛線,是etsy上的twisted!我不能明白為什麼可以這麼的柔軟呀!看著這毛線,腦中不停的在想可以作些什麼呢~真的很謝謝Cathy!
By the way, Barb has received my scarf!
另外,我的圍巾,Barb也收到了!
No comments:
Post a Comment